|Salary||:||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Pension, Bonus,|
Commercial Insurance Broker - Wholesale €40 - €50K (Dublin)
Ask yourself this?
Do you want to work with with the leading wholesale broker in the insurance market? Including a competitive base salary, a bonus structure and a clear path to progression?
About the Company
An insurance broker in Dublin, Ireland, has provided access to London Markets for many years, nurturing relationships with insurance providers offering a wide range of products. They are now in growth mode and are looking to hire experienced commercial brokers to the team.
- Responsible for managing new business and renewal quotations
- Manage an existing client portfolio efficiently
- Prioritise the client's best interests
- Identify potential to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities
- Adhere to all mandatory compliance requirements
You will need to be a skilled negotiator organised and have great interpersonal skills that can build relationships with customers and clients.
Other requirements that will help you:
- 3+year insurance experience
- CIP Qualification
- Results driven
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Competitive base salary
- Funded insurance exams
- Hybrid working
- Discounted staff insurance
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV