|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary||:||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
Are you an experienced bookkeeper seeking an opportunity with a thriving health and wellbeing business? We have an exciting position available for a skilled Accounts Assistant to join a team in Dublin 2. They are dedicated to delivering exceptional services to their clients and need an organized and detail-oriented professional to assist in handling their financial records.
- Hold a professional accounts technician qualification.
- Experience in a similar role
- Experience xero accounting and sage/brightpay desirable
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capability.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Flexible approach to working arrangements, operating within agreed timeframes to meet reporting timelines.
Location: South Dublin
OK, I'm interested. What's next?
To apply for the role, please share your CV. If you would like to explore this further, please contact Sean Kelly at Engage People to set up a call ().
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, that connects ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services, Legal & Insurance Sectors