|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€75000 - €80000 per annum|
Our client is a subsidiary of a major Investment Bank. The Dublin Office is still young but growing quickly and has become the European Centre of Financial Trading and Financial Services activity for the business. This means that the senior leadership and Trading team are all based out of Dublin.
This is an opportunity to join a newly formed Regulatory Reporting team and have a major impact on how the Investment Bank evolves this key function. This in turn will create further strong opportunities for progression.
What you will ideally bring to the team is strong regulatory reporting knowledge and experience of COREP and/or FINREP as well as a clear desire to be part of a company very much in growth mode.
- Assist in Building out the Regulatory Reporting Frameworks
- Reporting to the relevant regulatory bodies as well as to senior stakeholders on reporting Governance
- Ensuring effective reporting controls are in place
- Review and interpret Regulatory documents to influence effective reporting
- Develop strong internal relationships across the business leverage to benefit the reporting process
The ideal candidate:
- You will have strong regulatory knowledge in any relevant sector from Banking or Financial Services in particular in relation to COREP and FINREP
- Excellent attention to detail, and strong Excel skills
Salary: €75,000 to €80,000 plus strong benefits package
How to apply
You can reach out to Michael Gorman for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV