|Salary||:||€30000 - €35000 per annum|
Insurance Account Executive - Wexford (€30 - €35K)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work for one of most renowned names in the insurance space? Including a competitive base salary, a clear path to progression and a lucrative bonus structure.
About the company
Our client has over 400 staff currently, with massive plans to upscale over the course of the next year. This market leading broker focus heavily on personal development- which is evident through the emphasis placed on insurance exams as they are fully funded by the company.
- Processing Mid Term Adjustments for clients in an efficient and timely manner
- Re-broking renewals and contacting clients within the required timeframe ensuring a proactive case management with a view to obtaining team objectives.
- Working with the Commercial team to ensure service existing clients and to source New Business.
- Follow up on pipeline activity and quoting New Business from website/phone/renewal lists to ensure all business opportunities are explored and followed through with a view to obtaining team objectives.
- Ensuring knowledge is up to date with market practice and product availability.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key personnel in Insurer offices.
You will be a skilled negotiator with excellent and clear communication skills. You will also have a flair for sales, business development in approach with a proven track record.
Other requirements that will help you.
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Excellent IT skills (Knowledge of Open GI is an advantage)
- Extremely well organised with high attention to detail
- APA Personal Lines or CIP qualified (or currently pursuing) with proof of up to date CPD or grandfathered in Personal Lines.
- Competitive base salary
- Annual bonus
- Attractive Annual Leave
If this sounds like the role for you, please send me the most updated copy of your CV