|Location||:||Republic of Ireland|
|Salary||:||€100000 - €101000 per annum|
Are you a Financial Controller looking to be part of a new and fast-growing organisation?
Our client, an Irish Technology business is seeking a Financial Controller to join their team.
You will be joining at an exciting and early operational stage and will have the opportunity to collaborate on the creation and implementation of initiatives, policies and procedures to deliver strategic objectives.
You will demonstrate a strategic outlook and a strong commercial approach.
- Preparation of Monthly Board Meeting Pack
- Reporting to the Board of Directors on finance function including monthly flash reports, quarterly deep dive etc.
- Play a key role in establishing the financial direction for the site, coordinate, consolidate, and analyse financial results, plans, and forecasts and ensuring compliance with the business plan.
- Working closely with the Director Corporate Services, leading on process improvement projects; for example, fixed asset projects, procurement to pay cycle projects, including developing, amending, and reviewing operating policies and procedure
- Prepares the month-end close and forecast process, analyses and interprets results/cost trends, explains key variances, makes recommendations for action and ensures compliance with balance sheet reconciliation process
- Work together with business partners in order to determine reporting needs and deliver clear and effective reports, KPIs, and presentations, utilizing a variety of software packages.
- Professional Accounting qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Operations finance experience with strong working knowledge of financial and non-financial metrics, lean manufacturing practices, and product costing.
- Previous experience as a Financial Controller is desirable.
- Experience in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience in SAP's Business Objects preferred.
Circa €100k with a package attached
How to apply:
Contact Sinéad Canning on 086 800 6785 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.