Ask Yourself This:
Are you interested to play a leadership role with a leading Investments firm? Do you value having a direct line to the Chief Executive and have a meaningful impact on the Compliance agenda and business at large?
This is a PCF 12 Compliance Manager role focused on leading the MiFID business for this growing Investments firm. The company is centrally located in Dublin and offer hybrid working. The role could suit someone with MiFID expertise looking to step into a PCF role or perhaps an existing PCF from the broader Financial Services space. l
- Lead the annual Compliance program development and implementation for the MiFID business.
- Implement an effective monitoring program
- Perform regulatory reviews and understand the application of new regulations and guidance notes to the business
- Provide sound regulatory advice to the business in the implementation of policies and roll out of compliance projects
- Effect a Compliance culture throughout the firm
The Person: The right person will bring Compliance experience in the Banking/Financial Services/Insurance already in a PCF role or someone working in a Compliance MiFID role looking to step up into a PCF role.
The Package: €100,000 to €110,000 plus benefits
How to apply:
Simply contact Michael Gorman in strict confidence on (01) 6994524 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.