|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
Are you ready to step into a dynamic role that combines your financial acumen with your passion for real estate? A leading Irish real estate investment company is seeking a talented and motivated Finance and Property Assistant Manager to join their team.
As a Finance and Property Assistant Manager, you will play a crucial role in the financial operations and property management activities of the business. The ideal candidate will have property and finance experience. The company are based in Dublin 2 and works from the office on a hybrid basis.
- Coordinating with property agents weekly to report data to investors.
- Overseeing property agents to ensure properties are managed efficiently.
- Financial performance analysis for investors.
- Compiling weekly, monthly & quarterly portfolio performance reports.
- Assisting with monthly payment runs and processing of invoices.
- Assistance with maintaining books and records.
- Must have experience in a similar role
- Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or similar
- Experience within the real estate sector is a major plus
How to apply:
Contact Sinéad Canning on 086 800 6785 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking and international Financial Services sectors.