|Location||:||Republic of Ireland|
Are you an experienced financial leader with a passion for high-growth environments and a track record of success in SaaS companies?
We are seeking a dynamic Chief Financial Officer to join a rapidly expanding organisation, poised for global expansion. This organisation is a successful software platform, with a customer base of 20,000 SME's within Ireland and the UK.
As CFO, you will play a pivotal role in their growth, working closely with the CEO and Board of Directors to lead strategic finance and fundraising efforts, shape the financial management function, and drive global expansion.
- Lead strategic finance and fundraising, collaborating with various finance partners and financial institutions.
- Working directly with Senior Management, the Board, and with the CEO, on strategically growing and managing the organisation.
- Lead efforts to enhance commercial operational excellence and establish a profitable and scalable sales model.
- Assist Senior Management and the Board with reporting on key growth metrics, long-term strategic planning, and acquisition roadmap.
- Proven experience as a CFO, preferably in an international SaaS high-growth environment.
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of how the finance function adds value to strategic decision-making.
- High-performance standards and excellent people management skills.
- Excellent IT and communication skills.
Package: DOE - Strong LTIP/Equity structure
Location: Midlands (hybrid working available)
Interested? Please share your CV with Paul McClatchie () or pop me a message to set up a call.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services & Insurance