|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€32000 - €36000 per annum|
Finance Assistant (Temp)
Do you have previous experience in a Finance Assistant role and are seeking a new temp position in a well-established Irish Financial Services Institution? Then look no further as this may be an excellent fit for you.
This organisation is seeking to hire an experienced candidate on an immediate basis for a 3-month duration, with the strong possibility of extension. They are ideally situated in Dublin 2 with hybrid working opportunities available and boast an excellent culture among this small team. This will be a varied role working closely alongside the senior accountants within the business with the expectation that the right candidate can hit the ground running!
- Assist with monthly management accounts, dealing with creditor and bank reconciliations.
- Record and file invoices and ensure that approvals to pay invoices are given and recorded for audit.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills dealing with enquiries relating to the Finance Department.
Why you should apply:
- You have previous finance experience with knowledge of reconciliations and book-keeping/accounts.
- You have a strong working knowledge of the Microsoft suite and an accountancy package.
What's in it for you?
- An excellent salary of between €32-36k pro rata.
- The flexibility to work on a hybrid basis.
If this sounds like an exciting position for you, please apply with your CV or contact Leah Moten at Engage People Recruitment to discuss further.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services, Legal, & Insurance Sectors