Ask yourself this
Does the idea of being one of the first hires in a new Corporate Services entity in Ireland sound interesting? A hugely successful Global Business is expanding it's services in Ireland to include Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Services and Corporate Trust.
The firm is highly successful in these business lines already in foreign markets. The right person for this role will come in as an early hire to build out the Aviation Leasing business. As such it will have the opportunity to build the business from the ground up, leveraging the significant Global resources and a large international client base.
It is the ideal opportunity for someone to join at a senior level and benefit from further opportunities as the firm invest in future growth, making Ireland a key international location for the business.
- Lead for the Aviation Leasing offering including build out of the business
- Represent the Irish business at key events and lead point of contact for the Aviation business in the Irish market.
- Engage in Business Development opportunities through events and networking and leveraging business relationships
- Play a lead role in designing the team structure and recruiting for same
- Take client directorships and manage key client relationships
- Oversee transaction management including Legal documentation
The right person will have deep experience in Aviation Leasing either in a lessor or through a Service provider, comfortable influencing at a Senior level and you'll ideally be professionally qualified.
If you are interested to learn more get in touch with Michael Gorman directly or apply with your CV.