|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€45000 - €48000 per annum + hybrid, education support|
I am looking for a highly motivated and experienced Senior Financial Services Administrator Team Leader to join the team at Ireland's largest property advisory firm. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of providing administrative support to senior advisors, as well as strong organizational and management skills.
- Provide administrative support to senior advisors, including managing their calendars, scheduling appointments, and preparing presentations
- Proactively contact clients, via phone and email, to ensure they are kept updated on the progress of their application.
* Proactively manage pipeline by liaising with clients, financial institutions, life companies, solicitors & valuers to gather outstanding information to bring a case to successful closure
* Responsible for ensuring all client communication and application updates are recorded on the CRM system
- 3 years experience in an administration role with previous experience in a team lead/management role.
- Ideally APA'd in Life and Loans or working towards QFA.
- Previous experience with Mortgages is ideal.
If you are a highly motivated and experienced Senior Financial Services Administrator Team Leader who is looking for a challenging and rewarding opportunity, I encourage you to apply.