Engage People is delighted to be working with a pioneering organisation in the pharmaceutical industry as they grow their Irish headcount.
As Financial Controller, you will play a pivotal part in overseeing and managing the financial operations and reporting of the entire organisation, making a significant impact on the company's mission.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a commercial accountant to be part of a growing organisation, where you will work closely with the Finance Director and CFO.
- Lead the process of bringing finance 'in-house' from an external firm using your expertise and leadership style.
- Develop and implement financial policies and internal controls for compliance with accounting standards.
- Manage cash flow and optimise cash reserves for efficient resource use and collaborate on long-term strategic planning with financial insights.
- Analyse financial data to provide decision-making insights and monitor key financial metrics, variances, and trends.
- Maintain strong relationships with commercial teams, as well as mentoring finance professionals, fostering professional growth.
- Identify process improvements for enhanced efficiency and accuracy.
You will have:
- Ambitious, commercially minded finance professional (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with 2-3 years in a similar role with leadership experience.
- A solid understanding of financial principles, accounting standards, and financial reporting is essential.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry would be advantageous.
Salary: €120-130,000 base salary plus strong package
Location: Dublin City Centre. Hybrid working - 1-2 days in office, remaining work from home if you wish.
OK, I'm interested. What's next?
To apply for the role, please share your CV here. If you would like to explore this further, please get in touch with Rebeca at Engage People to set up a call ().
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland, that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.