|Salary||:||€35000 - €40000 per annum + pension, funded insurance exams, bonus|
Personal Lines Account Executive- Dublin (€35-40k)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work for the leading name in the Irish insurance market? Who offer exceptional opportunities to develop and build your insurance career which is evident through how they fully cover your insurance exams
About the company
Our client has become one of the leading brokers nationwide and have offices across all provinces. They place a big emphasis on learning & development and are constantly seeking to promote internally within the company.
- Processing renewals & Mid-Term Adjustments.
- Updating customer information in line with the GDPR Guidelines and Compliance.
- Setting up client accounts and ensuring relevant customer documentation is accurate.
- Answering incoming sales & customer service calls.
You will be a great communicator with excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
Other requirements that will help you
- APA/CIP qualification is advantageous.
- Being a team-player
- Proficient in Applied Systems- Relay an advantage
- Competitive base salary
- Attractive annual leave
- Annual bonus
If all of the above sounds like you, please send me the most updated version of your CV.