|Location||:||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Salary||:||€28000 - €30000 per annum + pension, annual bonus|
Personal Lines Executive- Dublin (€28-€30k)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work Ireland's fastest growing broker? Who are always looking at promoting within the business and provide excellent opportunities for progression.
About the company
Our client is one of the fastest growing brokers in the country and are constantly evolving. Their core aim is to provide their clients with the highest level of customer service in the industry. They deal with a wide range of products from home, travel, car insurance, to commercial packages and also provide a range of life, pension products etc.
- Capturing vital contact information for customers, home address, date of birth, email address, and contact numbers.
- Processing renewals and mid-term adjustments.
- Answering incoming sales & customer service calls
- Highlighting the company's unique customer benefits to existing and potential customers.
- Overcoming objections, closing sales
You will have excellent customer service skills as you will be handling each query in a timely manner, taking and making a high volume of calls, closing sales, negotiating terms with insurers where necessary and communicating with senior management daily.
Other requirements that will help you
- Experience in using The Relay quoting system
- Proficient in Applied Systems where possible.
- Understanding of GDPR & Data protection requirements Previous sales /customer service training an advantage.
- Insurance institute membership
- Company pension options after 12 months
- CIP/ APA exam contributions
- Annual bonus
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up-to-date copy of your CV.