|Salary||:||€31000 - €34000 per annum + pension, funded insurance exams, bonus|
Insurance Account Executive- Galway (€31-€34k)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to be part of a great opportunity to progress while working with Ireland's most traditional renowned broker?
About the company
Our client is currently one of the most rapidly growing insurance brokers nationwide. You will work in the Personal Lines division however they offer a wide range of products in different departments and always look to promote within the business. This broker places a heavy emphasis on personal development. They want to have the best staff in the market so therefore fully cover all insurance exams.
- Promote and generate new business, across all personal lines classes -Motor, home, farm, van, health and marine.
- Support of the annual renewal cycle, ensuring client retention.
- Process policy queries and changes in line with existing client's needs.
- Provide an excellent client experience and ensure positive engagement.
- Identify cross sell opportunities by asking clients what other insurance needs they have.
You will be a personable character with strong interpersonal and negotiation skills. You will also be customer-focused, and committed to providing an excellent service to our clients
Other requirements that will help you
- APA/ CIP qualified is an advantage.
- Experience & knowledge in a personal insurance environment is required.
- Strong sales skills are essential.
- A competitive base salary
- Fully funded insurance exams
- Bonus structure
If this role is for you, please send me the most updated copy of your CV.