|Salary||:||€30000 - €35000 per annum + pension, bonus, discounted staff insurance|
Insurance Account Executive - Dublin (€30 - €35K)
Ask yourself this
Do you want to work for one of the leading names in the insurance market? Including a competitive base salary, a bonus structure and a clear path to progression.
About the company
Our client has over 100 staff and conducts business nationwide and plans to continue growing throughout 2023. This market leading broker pride themselves in putting their customer's needs first and focusing on helping them achieve their goals while protecting their finances. Your development will be encouraged and you will be provided with the opportunity to further their education with APA, CIP, ACII, MDI and QFA Exams. Training and development is a continuous process and that all employees should be encouraged to do.
- Responsible for managing new business and renewal quotations
- Achieving and exceeding individual retention and new business targets
- Ability to provide an exceptional level of customer service to build relationships with potential and existing clients
- Identify potential to cross-sell products and future sales opportunities
- Adhere to all mandatory compliance requirements
You will need to be organised, a skilled negotiator and have great interpersonal skills that can build relationships with customers and clients.
Other requirements that will help you.
- Minimum of 2 years insurance experience within a brokerage
- Sales or customer service experience
- APA / CIP Qualification
- Competitive base salary
- Annual Bonus
- Funded insurance exams
- Discounted staff insurance
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please send me an up to date copy of your CV