Are you a dynamic and results-oriented Accountant ready to make a significant impact in a leading multi-national organisation? If so, our client, a prominent player in the security space, is seeking a Finance Manager to join their team.
As a Finance Manager, you will be a key player in managing accounting, financial control, and performance measurement to drive the success of our client's operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the monthly management accounts production and ensure they accurately reflect the financial position and performance of the business
- Maintain and develop internal controls, accounting systems and reporting processes for effective decision-making
- Plan and lead regular forecasting and budgeting processes, including cash flows;
- To ensure that pricing and costing processes are professional, repeatable and appropriate
- Financial modelling and scenario analysis to aid decision-making
- ACA / CIMA / ACCA / CPA fully qualified accountant
- Knowledge of all aspects of a finance function
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Circa 80k with a bonus, health insurance and pension
How to apply:
Contact Sinéad Canning on 086 800 6785 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.