|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€60000 - €66000 per annum + Package|
Are you a recently qualified accountant with 1-2 years of experience and are looking to progress your career to the next level? Are you looking for market-leading salary and benefits alongside flexible working and excellent progression opportunities? Then look no further.
This company is a leading Irish financial services institution that boasts an excellent company culture and impressive scope for career progression. They are seeking recently qualified accountants to join their growing team with multiple vacancies in the business. This role would be an excellent fit for any recently qualified accountants keen on getting into the financial services sector.
- Preparation and review of financial, regulatory and management reports.
- Ensure compliance to controls and that operational risk is minimised.
- Drive continuous improvement across the Financial Control team.
Why should you apply:
- You must be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA/ CPA) with 1-3 years of experience in Ireland.
- You have excellent communication skills and love problem-solving and data analysis.
What's in it for you:
- An excellent salary of €60-66k depending on experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package including pension, health and bonus.
- Flexible working with only 2 days on-site required.
If this sounds like an exciting position for you, please apply with your CV or contact Leah Moten at Engage People Recruitment to discuss further.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services, Legal, & Insurance Sectors