|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary||:||€70000 - €80000 per annum|
Our client, is a major and fast-growing retailer based in Ireland, with a strong presence across the UK, Europe, and the US. They are seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their dynamic Group Finance team, contributing to continued growth and success.
Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, you will play a pivotal role in our Group Finance function. This role is essential to ensuring the accurate and timely reporting of financial information, supporting our expansion initiatives, and maintaining robust financial controls.
If you are a qualified accountant with a proven track record and thrive in a fast-paced environment, we want to hear from you.
The office is based in Dublin city and the company work 2 days per week there.
- Prepare monthly management accounts, ensuring timely reporting to the Board
- Collaborate with non-finance department managers to review monthly performance
- Ensure that key Group finance controls and reconciliation processes are well-maintained
- Contribute to ongoing improvements in group-wide controls and processes, with a focus on enhancing the quality and timeliness of monthly and annual reporting
- Act as a Finance Business Partner for a number of stores within the Group
- Provide support to the CFO and Group Financial Controller on ad hoc tasks and analysis
- Assist the Head of FP&A with the annual budget and quarterly forecast process for the business
- Qualified Accountant with 2-3+ years post-qualification experience (PQE)
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multitask, work independently, meet deadlines, and excel in a dynamic environment
- Proven interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships within Group Finance and across the organisation
- Experience with reviewing multiple entities and working with advanced ERP systems is an advantage
How to apply:
Contact Sinéad Canning on 086 800 6785 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking and international Financial Services sectors.