|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary||:||Bonus, Pension, Health Insurance|
Newly Qualified Financial Accountant
Engage People is delighted to be working with a pioneering start-up in the pharmaceutical industry as they grow their Irish headcount.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious self-starter to step into their first industry role.
As a Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for overseeing and managing accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank reconciliations and supporting month-end close and reporting.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Financial Accountant is responsible for maintaining the accuracy, integrity, and compliance of financial information across their business area.
- Processing accounts payable invoices: ensuring all invoices are correctly authorized and coded.
- Reconciliation of monthly supplier statements and dealing with supplier queries.
- Manage the corporate card program and support the expense claim process.
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting as needed.
- Newly qualified ACA/ACCA
- Experience using SAP S4/HANA advantageous.
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and develop strong relationships across the business.
- Competitive Salary
- Strong Annual Leave
Location: Dublin City Centre
OK, I'm interested. What's next?
To apply for the role, please share your CV here. If you would like to explore this further, please contact Sean at Engage People to set up a call ().
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking and international Financial Services sectors.