|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary||:||€80000 - €90000 per annum|
Are you a qualified accountant looking to work in a start-up environment? We are working with an energy start-up based in Dublin City that is looking to hire a finance manager.
As finance manager, you will be a senior member of the finance team and ideally revolutionise the financial processes and drive strategic growth across the business.
Are you a qualified accountant with a practice background? If so, I'd love to hear from you!
- Review finance team processes, driving improvements that will result in more robust work practices;
- Design and implement a set of enhanced financial controls. Working to ensure adoption and adherence with same;
- Drive the month-end management reporting and analysis process;
- Develop formalised, robust cash flow forecasting methods to support business planning;
- Work closely with the Managing director to support the existing business and expansion to new markets.
- Review contracts and other commercial documents to make sure that transactions are understood and subsequently accounted for correctly;
- Prepare and present monthly finance reports to the company board.
- Qualified ACA / ACCA;
- 4+ years of PQE with a practice background
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised, diligent and conscientious - capable of working on own initiative in partnership with colleagues and management.
How to apply:
Contact Sinéad Canning on 086 800 6785 for more information about this position. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking and international Financial Services sectors.