|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
Job Title: Part-Time Member Services Officer (20 Hours per week)
We are on the lookout for a Member Services Officer to join a Credit Union, you will be responsible for carrying out daily administrative and operation tasks.
- Assist members with their financial inquiries and transactions.
- Provide information on credit union products and services.
- Process account transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Respond to member inquiries via various channels.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure a positive member experience.
- Support in the promotion of financial products and services.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in a bank or credit union.
- Knowledge of financial products and services.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ideally hold a QFA (Qualified Financial Advisor) qualification or be willing to complete the QFA. (Study support is available)
- Competitive salary.
- 25 annual leave days.
- Pension plan.
- Annual bonus.