|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€40000 - €50000 per annum + Pension|
Senior Life & Pensions Administrator
Do you have a QFA qualification and a strong desire to grow your career in this fast-growing financial services company? Do you have previous experience working in Life, Pensions and Investments? This may be an exciting opportunity for you.
This continually growing financial services organisation has provided financial planning and advice for over 20 years working to establish strong and lasting relationships with their clients. They have since expanded their presence to Cork and are seeking an add an experienced Life and Pensions Administrator to their team. They provide advice on savings, retirement, investing and more and have established a large and growing customer base thanks to the excellent service they provide. You will get the opportunity to join an established team with a strong culture where you will grow and develop your experience further.
- Be responsible for managing the pipeline of business from start to finish, processing pensions and investments daily.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills dealing with client queries by phone and email, keeping them up to date on any progress.
- Utilise your relationship management skills interacting with relevant third parties and ensuring effective flow of communication between account managers and financial advisors.
Why should I apply?
- You have the QFA qualification or are in the process of completing it.
- You have 2+ years of experience working in a brokerage in the Life, Pensions and Investments industry.
- You have strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
What's in it for me?
- A competitive salary of between €40-50k depending on experience.
- A comprehensive benefits package including pension and income protection.
- The flexibility to work remotely.
If this sounds like an exciting position for you, please apply with your CV or contact Leah Moten at Engage People Recruitment to discuss further.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services, Legal, & Insurance Sectors