|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary||:||€75000 - €90000 per annum + Bonus Structure|
Are you a skilled finance professional with a passion for the hospitality industry?
We are currently working with a luxurious 4-star hotel located in Dublin City Centre and are seeking an Assistant Financial Controller to play a key role in the financial management of the business.
There is a clear and exciting path to progression which will be outlined to the successful candidate.
There is a well-structured team in place who are ready to support the candidate as they move into this position, as well as a detailed handover with their predecessor.
This role is ideal for someone who is looking to step up from a senior position into a leadership role.
- Regular review of debtors' ledger with to Financial Controller and Credit Controller.
- Report to the Financial Controller regarding the hotel finance functions.
- Maintain and update records, reports, and analysis - principally on Excel.
- Additional support within the Finance Department, Hotel administration or management team as required.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA qualified.
- Experience in a hospitality setting
- Experience with Opera PMS is preferable but not essential
- Competitive Salary
Location: Dublin City Centre
OK, I'm interested. What's next?
To apply for the role, please share your CV here. If you would like to explore this further, please contact Sean at Engage People to set up a call ().
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking and international Financial Services sectors.