|Location||:||Dublin South, Dublin|
|Salary||:||€35000 - €40000 per annum + Pension|
Are you a detail-oriented and motivated finance professional looking to join a dynamic team? A leading insurance broker based in Dublin South is seeking a dedicated Accounts Assistant to join their financial operations.
- Preparation of Monthly Insurer Accounts including reconciliation and release of monthly payments.
- Ensure that Insurer payments are made on time and that premiums have been paid in full prior to the release of payments
- Compile and release schedule of Insurer statement queries to executives
- Completion of Monthly Bank Reconciliations and Client Premium Reconciliations.
- Previous experience in a finance or accounts role.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Broking Finance/Administration department.
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and basic accounting software.
Perks and Benefits:
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Hybrid working model
Location: Dublin City Centre
OK, I'm interested. What's next?
To apply for the role, please share your CV here. If you would like to explore this further, please contact Sean at Engage People to set up a call ().
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking and international Financial Services sectors.