|Location||:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€60000 - €67000 per annum + Package|
Assistant Manager - Employment Tax
Do you have strong experience of Irish employment tax alongside a professional tax qualification and are looking to grow your career in this well-established Irish financial services institution? Do you have excellent stakeholder management skills and would like a role that prioritises hybrid working and boasts strong benefits? Then look no further.
This well-established Irish financial services institution is looking for talented and ambitious individuals to join their group tax team in an assistant manager position. This company boasts an excellent culture focused on career development and progression. If you are looking for your next step up in your career this role may be an excellent opportunity.
- Support the business through the delivery of a comprehensive tax advisory service to the individual business units.
- Work with external advisors and challenge them to meet the organisation's objectives.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Why should you apply?
- You must hold a professional tax qualification with 4+ years of relevant Irish employment tax experience.
- You have a strong knowledge of Irish employment tax issues.
- You have excellent communication and relationship building skills.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive base salary of €60-67k
- Strong benefits including pension and hybrid working (2 days on site).
If this sounds like an exciting position for you, please apply with your CV or contact Leah Moten at Engage People Recruitment to discuss further.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist Irish recruitment firm, connecting ambitious career-orientated candidates and clients. We have deep expertise across two niche strands:
- Accountancy & Financial across Commercial Organisations & Professional Services
- Banking, International Financial Services, Legal, & Insurance Sectors