|Sector||:||Banking & Financial Services|
|Salary||:||€115000 - €125000 per annum|
About the Business: Join an International Financial Services and Legal firm with a leading reputation for putting their people first. The firm operate globally, offering services in banking and finance, corporate matters and investment funds and seek to fill this key leadership role to drive the growing Sustainability agenda within the business.
Job Description: The right person will be a dynamic Sustainability Leader to champion the implementation of the environmental policies and achieve ambitious sustainability targets. The ideal candidate will inspire a green culture across the organisation.
- Oversee implementation of environmental policies.
- Drive efforts to achieve sustainability targets.
- Develop and enforce sustainable practices and behaviours.
- Contribute to the formulation of a business travel policy aligned with carbon reduction goals.
- Assess environmental vulnerabilities and engage with communities.
- Develop and implement initiatives supporting sustainability goals.
Skills, Knowledge, and Expertise:
- Passion for environmental education and sustainable business practices.
- Relevant academic qualification.
- Proven experience in a similar role, showcasing a deep understanding of sustainability.
How to Apply: If you are passionate about sustainability and possess the required skills, apply now by below or reach out to Michael Gorman directly.