|Banking & Financial Services
An exciting senior opportunity has been presented to join one of Europe's fastest-growing Corporate Services providers to oversee Legal Services in the Luxembourg jurisdiction. The role will lead the provision of key services to a broad range of international and Luxembourg-domiciled businesses and structured Finance transactions.
Offering a strong package, the role will benefit from the career opportunities that emerge from this high-growth business and have a reporting line to the Senior Leadership within the business. You'll operate with good autonomy and strong support from a first-class leadership based in the Dublin Head Office.
- Manage set-up and on boarding of new Special Purpose Vehicles
- Review Legal agreements relating to structured finance transactions.
- Manage client relationships as well as key stakeholders and the audit process.
- Raise the profile of the business through your network and conferences etc.
- Ensure Governance, filings and other relevant reporting is filed in a timely manner
- Experience in Luxembourg and International Jurisdiction
- Expertise in Legal elements of structured Finance Transactions
Remuneration: Competitive salary and strong package depending on experience
If you are interested to learn more get in touch with Michael Gorman directly or apply with your CV.