|Banking & Financial Services
Due to growth an Irish Real Estate Fund is bringing a new Treasury Director role to market. This is a rare opportunity to join an established Real Estate Fund at a Senior level in the business and put your own systems and relationships in place.
- Develop Cash Management Strategies: Formulate plans to optimise credit lines and private equity funds, aligning with company goals and risk tolerance.
- Prepare Financial Reports: Use strong Excel and accounting skills to manage reports and distributions for lending vehicles and investment funds.
- Negotiate Funding Lines: Secure favourable funding terms from banks and capital markets, diversifying funding sources.
- Optimise Funding Costs: Monitor market conditions and interest rates, implementing hedging strategies.
- Manage Cash Flow: Oversee liquidity for operational needs and funding obligations, utilising forecasting models.
- Risk Management: Assess and manage credit, liquidity, and interest rate risks, ensuring compliance with regulations.
- Financial Reporting and Compliance: Prepare accurate reports, ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
Experience: Experienced in fund raising and cash management strategies and negotiating funding lines.
Salary / Remuneration: Competitive Remuneration Package
How to apply
You can reach out to Michael Gorman directly via LinkedIn or email for more information about this position, with the assurance of complete discretion. You can also apply below with your CV.
About Engage People
Engage People is a specialist recruitment firm in Dublin, Ireland that connects clients and candidates in the Accountancy & Financial and Banking & International Financial Services sectors.