Kate shares her career story, insights and gives advice on a range of different graduate topics:
- A quick snapshot of Kate’s career journey.
- The challenges she experienced when she was a graduate.
- The importance of good graduates for a business/organisation.
- One piece of advice she would give a recent graduate who wants to get into her area.
- The biggest challenges facing new graduates over the coming years.
- What graduates can do to combat this effectively, giving them a better chance of securing their dream roles.
- Something extra graduates can do to give them a stronger platform for next time if they fail to land their dream role initially.
- The biggest opportunity for new graduates.
- What the best graduate employers are doing to attract graduates/new generation.
- What job Kate would do if she were a grad now that wasn’t around when she started.
A must-watch for any graduates looking to take their career to the next level from an early stage.