We’re in tune with the markets we serve
Do you want to keep your finger on the pulse when it comes to salary trends, industry news and skill demands?
If so, you’ll want to sign up for our regular market features below.
Welcome to Engage People's CV Template Document. Here you will find prime examples of what your CV should look like to help you get one step closer to landing your dream job. Whether you're a recent graduate or an established industry professional, this should aid you in crafting the perfect CV.
Salary Negotiation Guide
Welcome to Engage People's Salary Negotiation Guide. The purpose of this guide is to equip you with the proven strategies and techniques to confidently navigate the salary negotiation process and secure the compensation you deserve. Inside this you will find sage advice from our industry expert recruiters on how to approach, deal with and get the result you want in the salary negotiation process.
Weekly & Monthly Engage Tracker
Our weekly and monthly tracker keeping you up to date with industry trends, news and skills.
- The Weekly Engage Tracker will inform you as to what has caught our eye in your sector as we scour the internet, social media and our own network to find the news we think will give you a weekly dose of inspiration.
- The Monthly version will provide you with the most relevant information for your industry/sector, (be it accountancy, banking, financial services or insurance), such as salary insights, skill demands and industry trends.
Elevate with Engage
A series of career stories from leading professionals across accountancy, insurance, legal, banking, and financial services.
- These leadership stories, packed full of insights and advice, will profile what it’s like to work for (and with) some of the most forward-thinking companies in Ireland.
Engage People's exclusive Irish hiring guides across each of our specialisms. Get on track to attract, hire, and retain the best talent.
Our in-depth reports covers areas such as:
- Key considerations when hiring
- The changing landscape of the workforce
- What candidates want
- The softer skills of recruitment
- A focus on diversity, corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability
Remote Onboarding eBook
The digital landscapes are continuing to evolve. Have you aligned your growth and recruitment plans?
Induction gives your new employee an objective view of your company, organisational culture, and work ethic, which will allow the employee to better integrate into the workplace. This can be difficult for remote workers. An employee's first impression of an organisation has a significant impact on their integration within the team and their level of job satisfaction. Onboarding is an opportunity for a business to welcome their new recruit, help them settle in and ensure they have the knowledge and support they need to perform their role.
Salary Guide Brochure
Whether you are growing a team or building your career, understanding pay grades across your sector should be one of the most pertinent pieces of information in your search.
In our 2023 Salary & Market Trend Guide, we’ve compiled up-to-date information for key roles in Finance, Banking, Legal and Insurance, whilst also exploring some of the dominant trends in your marketplace; such as pay transparency and the gender gap.
Video Interviewing Guide
Interviews shouldn't be nerve wrecking. Our guide includes all the best advice from Engage People's recruitment experts.
- Preparing for remote interviews.
- Practical set-up tips and tricks.
- General interview etiquette.
This guide is a must-read for all job hunters in the current market.
Employer Value Proposition
It's easy to identify what candidates can offer you. But what do you give in return?
Our EVP builder will help you pinpoint your brand's unique selling points and boost your ability to attract top talent.
Engage People has a proud association with several of Ireland's professional bodies.
Upgrade your career through these CPD (Continuing Professional Development) courses.