Is it time to achieve the next level in your Recruitment Career? Are you interested in embarking on a journey toward success?Do you relish a coaching and development approach (rather than being bound to strict rules)?
Our purpose is to align business with talent to create happier and more productive workplaces. That starts at home. We would love to discuss joining us on our exciting journey.
Engage People was established as a Financial Recruitment company in 2016. We have grown together as a group and added the right people along the way. Our team at Engage People is excited about what 2024 has to offer.
Accountancy & Finance: We have an enviable client base, many exclusive. An experienced Accountancy Recruiter has a huge opportunity to join our established team.
Funds & Asset Management is well suited to a Recruiter with a good knowledge of the sector. We partner with a range of International firms, many of which use Engage People on an exclusive basis.
Technology: A relative start-up in 2023, we are making exciting progress and hiring across the Technology arena. We are interested in speaking with Recruiters with 2+ years of experience in this area.
We have a proven track record of attracting, hiring and developing some of the top Recruiters in Ireland. You can read about what some of them have to say here.
Here are some of the reasons behind our success:
Reward & Recognition
• Quarterly salary review. It is common for a solid performer to achieve 2-3 salary lifts in the same year.
• Uncapped Commission. We don’t operate thresholds as we want you to have a strong opportunity to earn commission monthly.
Continuous Career Progress.
• Leadership Development: If your career goal is to take on people responsibility, we will work with you at each step of your journey. Several of our team have thrived through internal and external coaching and development. We're committed to fostering that leadership potential within our team.
• Promotion Opportunities are mapped up and reviewed Quarterly with a clear action plan you will own.
• Comprehensive Internal Training: EP Training contains live videos and examples from our team. We are TRN Club Members and Affiliates of the Savage Recruitment Academy.
• External Training Excellence: We engage some of the best trainers in Ireland, who visit and provide strong role-play and testing sessions. If Leadership is your goal, you will receive frequent coaching and feedback along the way.
Focus on your strengths
• We have a Business Development Team focused on generating quality roles across our niche areas. We value your influence as you progress to speaking to decision-makers, but BD is not expected at this point.
• We have a brilliant client base, and many clients are exclusive. You will receive a warm introduction early on.
• Access to Decision-Makers: You will spend plenty of time with the Directors and Senior Management team at EP.
Team Culture & Well-being
• Wellness: As part of our Thursday Training, we meet as a team to conduct a weekly session focused on high performance and mindset. Following this, we attend a training session at Dublin Sports Clinic (a Popular gym in Dublin), followed by lunch together, organised by EP.
• Hybrid working: Most of our team work 3, 4 or 5 days in the office. We have a transparent culture in this regard.
• We offer a wide range of rewards and incentives. In June, we are heading on an all-expenses-paid trip to Barcelona, and dinners and events are regularly organized.
Success leaves clues, and we enjoyed celebrating our Employment & Recruitment Federation wins:
• Best Accountancy & Finance Recruitment Firm 2023
• Keith Grant won the award for Best Recruiter 2023 in his third full year in our sector.
• Best Small Agency 2021 & 2022
• Best New Agency 2017
Sound interesting? If this chimes with you, then please get in touch. We’d love to chat to you.
Speak to Paul McClatchie, Founder @ Engage People email@example.com
Send me an email to set up a call.